When a pregnancy test seems like a lifetime away and is just too long to wait for, here are some early pregnancy signs from my personal experience that may help you figure out if you are expecting:
1. Lower back pain - A lower back pain was probably one of the first signs to ever show itself in all of my pregnancies. It felt like a more intense version of menstrual cramps. All the other symptoms listed below seemed to follow.
2. Sore breasts - they were so sore that it hurt to even put/take off a bra.
3. Heightened sense of smell - suddenly some things smelled awful even when they didn't bother me in the past.
4. Change in body temperature - I was freezing all the time. It felt as if I was coming down with a cold.
5. Headache - not your normal type of headache but a full blown migraine.
These symptoms are from my personal experience of multiple pregnancies. If you feel that you may be pregnant, please consult with your doctor.
Good luck in your journey of pregnancy!
Today's Baby Related Tips
Brought to You By
New Jersey Photographer
Specializing in Newborn and Children Photography and Fine Art